Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions Online Auction Terms & Conditions - United States Court Ordered Bankruptcy Auction , Pine Bluff, AR
This auction is Ordered by The United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of AR
James Thompson, Debtor ~ Case No.: 1:20-bk-7054 ~ Chapter 7
M. Randy Rice, Trustee
This auction is Subject to Bankruptcy Trustee Approval.
ALL BUYERS MUST READ & AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE PLACING BIDS. SCROLL DOWN TO READ ALL TERMS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM
AUCTION LOCATION: 3707 Rhinehart Road, Pine Bluff, AR 71602 (Robinson Auction Facility)
AUCTION BIDDING CLOSE: LOT # 1 begins to close Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 3:00 P.M.
INSPECTION/PREVIEW: Monday January 23, 2023 from 9:00 A.M. untl 5:00 P.M. or by appointment.
PAY & REMOVAL: Wednesday, January 25, 2023 by appointment.
PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash or Certiifed Funds made payable to the Bankruptcy Trustee M. Randy Rice.
CREDIT CARD CONVENIENCE FEE SURCHARGE: 3% surcharge will be added to all credit card transactions.
PAYMENT: ALL accounts will be settled at the Auction Site on Load Out Day in Person. Unpaid accuounts will be immediately charged the credit card you have on file with Tracy Robinson/Hibid for your purchases, plus buyer's premiums and convenience fees.
PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS: Name, address, daytime phone number, email address and a Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval.
CURRENCY TYPE: USD
RETENTION OF CREDIT CARD INFORMATION: By providing your credit card information, you authorize Tracy Robinson Auctioneers to charge your credit card for the purchase amount of any successful bid plus Buyer's Premium.
BUYER'S CONTRACT: Your bids placed on the Tracy Robinson Auctioneers Hibid site are a contract and you are responsible for paying all amounts due. If you cannot pay for and pick up the items during the times specified, then you DO NOT bid.
FAILURE TO PICK-UP ITEMS: All items MUST BE REMOVED from the premises at the designated times. IF YOU FAIL TO PICK-UP ANY ITEMS on the days that have been scheduled YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED TO HAVE FORFEITED THE ITEMS AND TITLE WILL REVERT BACK TO THE SELLER. Please contact the auction company BEFORE THIS AUCTION CLOSES if you foresee a problem.
REFUNDS: No Refunds will be issued for abandoned items.
SHIPPING: No shipping options available for this auction.
Tracy Robinson Auctioneers, (Auction Company) is providing an Internet auction as a service to Bidder.
Bidder acknowledges and understands that this service may or may not function correctly the day of the auction. Under no circumstances shall bidder have any kind of claim against Auction Company or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly during the online auction, (Catastrophic Faiure ~ Bad Connection, Etc.) Auction Company will not be responsible for any missed bids from any source. Internet bidders who desire to make certain their bid is acknowledged should use the proxy bidding feature and leave their maximum bid at least 24 hours before the auction closes. Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw or re-catalog items in this auction.
SPECIAL TERMS OF SALE
1. YOUR BID IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you be the winning bidder.
2. All property is sold "AS IS".
3. No Returns: All sales are final. There are no returns, refunds, or adjustments.
4. Age Requirement: All bidders must be 18 years of age or older.
5. Our Internet on-line auctions move quickly! If you are interested in an item, bid quickly. If you win an item in the auction you will be notified by email at the conclusion of th entire auction.
6. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be heard in Jefferson County, Arkansas.
7. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Your bid IS A CONTRACT TO BUY should you win.
8. By bidding on any item, the bidder shows acceptance of the terms of the auction.
9. The auction company reserves the right to refuse service to any person.
10. All announcements made prior to the close of the Internet bidding take precedence over any and all written or verbal statements.
11. Auctioneers attempts to describe the merchandise to the best of our abilities however we make no representations or guarantees. In no event shall Auctioneer be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor shall we be responsible for any errors or omissions in the description of the merchandise.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms